On behalf of the United Nations in Nepal, Real Solutions Private Limited, invites applications from potential Nepali candidates belonging to socially excluded groups.
The programme will be for 11 months period with a full time on the job training assignments with access to mentoring and practical experiences in an international UN working environment. Opportunities for prospective trainees are available in the areas of Child Protection, Civil Engineering, Culture, Developmental Research and Documentation, Education, Emergency Preparedness/Disaster Risk Reduction, Environment, Human Rights/Law, Environment Health, Finance, Gender and Social Inclusion, General Administration, Human Resources, Information Management, Information Technology-User Interface, Knowledge Management, Media and Communications, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation, Nutrition, Procurement/Supply and Logistics, Programme Support, Public Health, Quantitative/GIS/Spatial Analysis, and Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH).
The minimum selection criteria for the applicants are given below:
- University graduate (minimum Bachelor's degree)
- Belonging to a Socially Excluded Group
- Passion to work in the development sectors
- Appreciation of UN Core Values (Professionalism, Integrity & Respect for Diversity)
- Strong commitment to learn
- Willingness to work with diverse groups
- Basic communication skills (oral and written) in English and Nepali languages
- Commitment to complete the assignment during the traineeship period
To apply, interested and eligible candidates can:
Open (Click Here), fill up the form (available online) with requested information and attach the Recent Resume, Bachelor's Degree Transcript, Copy of Nepali Citizenship and Motivational Letter (not exceeding 300 words) setting out the reasons why you are seeking a traineeship with UN Agencies and what is expected from the experience. Please clearly indicate your area of interest;
Submit the application along with the following documents in the E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duly filled Personal Information Form (Click here to download)
- Motivational Letter (not exceeding 300 words) setting out the reasons why you are seeking a traineeship with UN Agencies and what is expected from the experience. Please clearly indicate your area of interest.
- Recent Resume
- Photocopy of Bachelor's Degree Transcript
- Photocopy of Nepali Citizenship
The deadline for application is 17:00 hours, Tuesday, October 01, 2019.. Application received later than the deadline would not be valid for further process. DEADLINE EXTENDED TILL 20 OCTOBER 2019
A minimal stipend including Provident Fund and Gratuity as per the prevailing Labor Act of Nepal will be provided to successful candidates to cover living expenses during the traineeship period. Trainees will be contracted by Real Solutions Private Limited (sub contracted company by UN) and assigned to participating UN Agencies.
In no way should this programme be understood as a full-time employment with a UN Agency.
UN does not charge fee at any stage of recruitment of UN Trainees (application, interview, processing, training and other fee).
Women from socially excluded groups, persons with disabilities and gender & sexual minorities are particularly encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for further process. Any kind of activity intended to influence the selection process will lead to disqualification.